Monday 21 February 2011

Hair Raising Times at the 2011 Brits!

You know how it works – a big night of star studded celeb glamour always equals a
brutal head to toe style analysis from me, and the BRITS are no exception...

Kicking off, I think someone really should tell Avril Lavigne’s hairdresser that they need a bit more training. For me, the green and pink highlights were not a hit – and Avril didn’t look too keen either! Someone should tell her, if shes unhappy – at least fake it!

Someone who does fake it (and without much recognition) – is Mark Ronson. Where has he been hiding lately? His black and white hair may not be to everyones taste, but I certainly fell for him all over again!

Was it just me, or did you notice the newest trend – the plait? Tess Daly played it safe with the always glamorous alice band plait, Liz McClarnon swept elegantly through the red carpet mayhem with her mouse plait, and Sara Cox? We’ll leave that for you to decide.



So all I can say is thank heavens for the BRITS. As I was slowly slipping into a cold weather slump, the celebs come along and make me remember that I’ll always have fashion to keep me upbeat. Even if I’m staying home in pjamas, somewhere in the world, superstars are being papped looking hotter – or ‘notter’ than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment