Thursday 10 March 2011

Come on, the ‘Girl’s ALLOWED!’


You may not remember back in the day, but even our very own nation's sweetheart Cheryl Cole was once a beginner. Starting off as one of five in the bubbly ‘Girls Aloud’, who knew that years on she would become a global superstar and internationally renowned fashionista? There have been so many times that we’ve seen Cheryl get it right in the looks department, I cant really name a time she got it wrong – so why haven’t her bandmates followed suit? Yes Nicola Roberts, I’m speaking to you!

In my opinion, Nicola really missed an opportunity. Since the hoe-down with Li-Lo, Nicola had the golden chance to step up as the worlds favourite redhead, but just as Linds slipped, Nicola ditched the ginger locks and went blonde – well that’s a first in the celeb world (!) I just think it’s a shame. Nicola carried off the red hair beautifully when she started out, there was no need for her to change!

Obviously we all get bored of our hair, but that’s what scissors, tongs, straighteners and stylists are for!

So there we had it, a blonde Nicola. I’m not saying she looked bad at all- I quite liked it- but it was such a waste of her natural gift! She went from standing out from the crowd to quietly blending in, and lets face it girls, we all want to stand out!

Clearly Nic wasn’t too much of a fan of the blonde either, as shortly after, we saw a dramatic change, and brunette Roberts was on the loose...

Again, I’m quite a fan of the brown do’, but again, GO BACK TO RED!

At least Nicola did seem to take my advice in the end! Last week she was seen returning to my old favourite – this camera in particular may not have been a personal friend of Nicola’s, but we all have bad hair days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment