Tuesday 17 May 2011

Forgot Posh Frocks - its all about Posh Locks!

Posh locks!
Hello bloggers! Well, looking through the history of my blogs I was astonished – I am yet to pay any attention to my favourite celebrity of all time! Yes I do love Brit and Gaga, but the one who really wins it every time has got to be Victoria Beckham. A fashionista in her own right; designer, and general fantasy bff, Victoria sets the trends in the hair polls all the time – and I haven’t paid her much attention for it at all!
Lets go back to when a mere Victoria Adams was coming on to the scene. Her sophisticated style was noticed immediately, naming her ‘Posh’, with hair to match! Her simple curtain-look framed her fresh face and was the perfect example of ‘less is more’ –


As time went on, Posh must have grown tired of this look, and went for the chop to add some edge to her image, and in my opinion – why not! She still looked edgy and chic with the boy-crop – something not many can pull off:


Now I am always full of praise for Posh, but that’s not to say that she hasn’t got it wrong in the past! Every girl goes through a blond phase if they can, and Vic was no different – the media may have slated her for it, but personally I think she pulled off the blonde hair – what do you think?


Right. We’ve covered Posh with the short hair, what about the long? Vic loves her hair extensions as much as the next girl, and again, I think they suited her beautifully! She has dabbled with the extensions quite a few times, from the early days –

to later days,

, and to highlights:


Posh has since ditched the extensions for her pregnancy and opted for her natural tresses, and as we saw at Kate and Will’s do, she still can do no wrong! A swift ponytail finished off by a quirky hat completed her look, and what a look it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment