Monday 23 May 2011

You're STYLED!

I can’t believe it’s been a year – finally one of my favourite programmes is back! We all know that behind closed doors we hold a soft spot for Alan Sugar, so I wont tell anyone when you say you smiled from ear to ear when you found out ‘The Apprentice’ was back – I did!
So, naturally, I thought it would be a good idea to take a sneak peak of the possible new employee of Lord Sugar, and rate (or slate) their hair – as if anyone can do it, its me!
Right, so let’s start with the hairdresser – Felicity. She isn’t exactly doing anything wrong with her do’, but for a hairdresser? Really?

personally I would say poor effort. Of all people to pull of a professional look, you would think a hairdresser would be the person who could. Her dull, limp, pretty standard mop doesn’t do much to impress me!
Its only natural to move on to the one who states – to impress Lord Sugar of all people – “My positive approach and very good looks make me stand out from the crowd.” Now theres nothing at all wrong with a positive mental attitude. But modesty is a virtue, and sometimes I think that people should have a second helping of humble pie, or in Vincent Disneur’s case, a first helping.

– I’m no hairdresser, but I sure would love to get a pair of scissors on that barnet – never mind what Felicity would do!
Someone I am quite feelng, is Zoe Beresford. I am as far from an entrepreneur as a fish to flying, but her enthusiastic passion shows through and through. She looks the part too, as her dark red locks complete her serious, slightly overpowering (and slightly intimidating!) style -


Finally, it’s been said that you can tell a lot about someone from their hair. 26 year old Melody Hossani is the walking definition of this. Her slogan – “don’t tell me the sky’s the limit, when there are footprints on the moon” – to me indicates that she isn’t really bothered by her hair. Her basic straight locks don’t speak volumes in the style stakes, but, it’ll do -

- just shows shes serious about getting some work done instead of plaiting the locks!!

1 comment: