Monday 9 May 2011

Red all about it!

Wow! I’ve spent so much time gushing about my fave celebs and events recently that I haven’t had a chance to tell you about my new next best thing in the hair world – and there’s only one word that can describe it – RED.
Stars such as Whitney Port have reintroduced strawberry-blonde tresses to 2011, and she’s done it in style –
I must say, although I do love Whit, she has fooled us with the fake tan as well, as she thinks that this is the only way to do justice to the daring do – well Miss Port, Nicole Kidman has proved you wrong!
Nicole has always been a red-head, but have you noticed the varying shades? I bet your all googling it now, huh? Well I have always kept track of it, and Nicole hasn’t let us down for 2011. Toning it down but keeping her trademark skin tone, Nicole keeps classy and elegant with her long red locks -
The latest star to banish the blonde and dare to dye is Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively. Worshipped in the fashion world, Blake can’t put a foot wrong, as she proves by following the fashionistas early and raring for the red -


So, whats the big deal? I just think it’s a change for the better. Blondes may have more fun and brunettes may be classier, but whatever happened to breaking the mould? Its about time a new colour was introduced to the hair stakes – and I welcome the reds with open arms. I’d much rather look exotic and unique than washed out and cloned – what about you? Try it – you wont regret red!

No comments:

Post a Comment